What Does Your Dream Smile Look Like? Make It A Reality With Our Tijuana Cosmetic Dentists!
Perfect smiles are no longer something you only see on movie screens. This is because cosmetic dentistry is not only becoming more common, but it is also becoming more affordable and accessible to all. If you’re ready to make the commitment to improving your smile, the Tijuana cosmetic dentists at Dental Brush are happy to help with a full range of aesthetic dental procedures.
How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Help You?
You can undergo cosmetic treatments to address one or more of the following aesthetic issues:
• Decay, breaks, chips, fractures and other tooth damage
• Old metal crowns and amalgam fillings
• Missing teeth
• Dark and discolored teeth
• Gummy smiles
• Spaces between teeth
• Worn teeth and other bite issues
What Cosmetic Dental Treatments Are Offered?
• White fillings and bonding: These treatments use composite resin material to fill cavities, replace silver fillings, reshape teeth and cover stains and other imperfections. The material matches your tooth color and blends seamlessly for a natural look.
• Porcelain restorations: There are several types of tooth restorations made of strong, lasting porcelain. Crowns made of this natural-looking ceramic material can be used to cover an entire tooth that is decayed, worn, discolored or damaged, and we can replace your old metal crowns with these more aesthetically pleasing ones. Inlays and onlays are fillings made of porcelain that can address smaller restorative or cosmetic issues. Additionally, porcelain veneers--including minimal-prep Lumineers--can change the look of your front teeth without the need for the significant tooth reduction that is required for crowns. Finally, fixed dental bridges or dental implants can complete a smile that has been altered by tooth loss.
• Teeth whitening: Your cosmetic dentist in Tijuana offers Opalescence teeth whitening to brighten dull smiles. All patients who undergo in-office whitening receive a free take-home kit so they can perform touch-up treatments as needed.
• Crown lengthening: Also called a gum lift, this procedure involves removing gum tissues to restore balance to a gummy smile, making the gums appear less prominent and the teeth appear longer.
What Is the Process for Obtaining Cosmetic Dental Services?
When you arrive for your appointment, your Tijuana dentist will perform X-rays and an exam to obtain a complete picture of your oral health and aesthetic issues. We’ll then listen to your desires for both functional and cosmetic improvement. At Dental Brush, we go out of our way to put the patient first and maintain a comfortable environment, so we’ll take all of your wants and needs, including budgetary needs, into consideration when recommending the most appropriate treatment methods to improve your smile.
Once you choose your treatment and agree to all necessary follow-up appointments and steps to maintain the results, we can begin the procedure the same day in most cases. Because we value your time, our professional team will try to perform as much as possible in a single visit. Most cosmetic dental procedures require little or no downtime, so you should be able to go about your usual routine when you walk out of our dental office.
Achieving Great-Looking Smiles With Cosmetic Dentistry in Tijuana
For a beautiful smile and lasting results, contact us at Dental Brush today to request your appointment. Once you experience the warm, personalized service provided by our cosmetic dentists in Tijuana, you’ll understand why we have so many loyal and satisfied patients.