DENTAL BRUSH: TERMS AND CONDITIONS SINCE JANUARY 2021
Terms & Conditions 2021 PDF…
- All of our dental procedures are guaranteed, which may be affected in the following cases: a. If you attend to another dentist and the procedure has been altered or modified. b. If you inexpertly paste, modify or manipulate the restoration. c. If you fail to keep your check-up and cleaning appointments every six months.
- Dental Brush, uses the highest quality materials, so our prices are not negotiable, except for discounts or promotions available on a seasonal basis.
- The payments made by check, debit card, credit card and/or cash are not refundable under any circumstances.
- The patient is the only responsible for any payment and/or charge made to Dental Brush after dental procedures have been performed by our dentists.
- If you have dental insurance and once a claim is submitted, they deny payment or do not pay the full amount, the patient is responsible for the outstanding balance.
- All patients with insurance will be charged an annual fee of $50 dollars, for administrative and operational expenses that are generated, this is independent of the annual deductible of your insurance policy.
- If you have an outstanding balance with Dental Brush and do not pay within 90 days of service, your debt automatically will be send to our collection agency.
- Any dental work that requires laboratory service and is not picked up within 30 days of your last appointment will have an additional $50 dollars fee generated by adjustments and losses.
- Dental Brush, request the taking of a facial photograph, an ID and signature of consents so you can be aware of what our service encompasses, besides to allow the protection of your information and avoid making mistakes by having patients with the same and / or similar names.
- If you have a previously scheduled appointment with any of our specialists (Endodontics, Periodontist, Pediatric Dentist, Maxillofacial or Orthodontist) and are unable to attend, we ask to give us 24 hours’ notice, otherwise you will be charged a $50 dollars penalty.
- Dental Brush, asks you to keep your payment receipts, which must be issued at the time of payment, otherwise, please request it, as without your receipt no claims will be accepted.
- At the end of each procedure, Dental Brush should give you a written guarantee, because without it you cannot make it valid.
- Finally, Dental Brush is exempt from any transportation and lodging expenses that your visit generates, such as airplane tickets, this without any exception, since it is the patient’s decision to be treated with us.